I have been seeing a few people do their “5 Star TBR Predictions” lately and it looked really fun and I was interested in doing it. Talking to my good blogging friend Heather @The Sassy Book Geek convinced me to simply do it, so be sure to check out her post as well! ❤ 🙂
How I’m going to do this:
- I must own the book I’m talking about.
- I will be listing 5 books in total per post
(yes, I plan on doing more in the future).
- I will be giving my reasons for why I think the book will be a 5 star read in bullet points
(like I’m doing right now).
Now lets get into the books that I think will be 5 star reads!
A Gathering of Shadows (Shades of Magic #2) by V. E. Schwab
- it’s Victoria Schwab, one of my all time favourite authors,
- I loved the first book and I have heard that the books only get better,
- the world in this series is fascinating and I want to know more about it,
- Kell and Lila, two characters that I simply adore. ❤
Red Seas Under Red Skies (Gentleman Bastard #2) by Scott Lynch
- the first book is one of my all time favourite fantasy books EVER,
- thieves, pirates and all the morally grey characters,
- one of the best bromances that I have ever read about,
- Locke Lamora. ❤
Theft of Swords (The Riyria Revelations #1) by Michael J. Sullivan
- a thief and mercenary framed for the killing of the king,
- sounds and looks BEYOND amazing and badass,
- people who have similar opinions to mine loved it,
- recommended to fans of The Lies of Locke Lamora.
The Hidden Oracle (The Trials of Apollo #1) by Rick Riordan
- it’s Rick Riordan, one of my all time favourite authors,
- I ADORE the world he has created in his series,
- I always loved Apollo and wanted to know more about him,
- appearances of characters that I already adore.
Uprooted by Naomi Novik
- the premise sounds WONDERFUL,
- dark and creepy woods
(a setting that I love),
- characters that I already find fascinating and want to know more about,
- heard amazing things about it from people I trust.