I was nominated by Phoebe @feelingbibliophilic , thank you! ❤
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and add a link to their blog in your post.
- Answer the questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate ten other bloggers.
- Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
When is your favourite time to read?
It depends on how I am feeling each day. Most the time I like reading in the evening till late in the night. I just feel more motivated to read then then in the morning.
Do you let other people borrow your books?
Yes and no. I only borrow them to my mom and my best friend, as I know they will treat them as I would. So I don’t have to worry about not getting them back or getting them damaged. Other than them I don’t borrow books to anyone.
Do you prefer stand-alones, trilogies or series? Why?
I like all three of them. Though if I had to choose one I would go with series. Why? Because I mostly read fantasy books and they tend to be in series with many books.
Elizabeth Bennet and Fitzwilliam Darcy. ❤ They are my go to answer.
Which antagonist would be your mortal enemy?
Professor Umbridge. I honestly hate her. She is my most hated character of all time and that is saying something as there are many characters I hate and/or can’t stand. But Umbridge is in her own category – I despise her.
What are your favourite fictional character names?
Oh this is a hard one. There are many fictional names that I love, especially in fantasy books as I love creative ones. Out of the top of my head: male name – Locke Lamora and female name – Daenerys Targaryen.
What book has made you cry the most?
Either The Book Thief by Markus Zusak or The Fault in our Stars by John Green. I honestly don’t remember which of them made me cry more, so I am going with both of them.
Who is your biggest book crush?
William Herondale is the first one that comes to mind. So I guess it’s him. I do have quiet a few of them, though I am not as obsessed with fictional characters as some other people are.
What is your favourite book quote?
I love book quotes. My all time favourite is from Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.
“I would always rather be happy than dignified.”
What is the worst book/ series that you’ve ever read?
I will go with three, all from different genres. Classic: Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe. Adult fiction: A Discovery of Withes by Deborah Harkness. Young adult: Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge.
These are just my opinions. I am sure there are people out there who have loved these books. I am just not one of them.
- What book/series got you into reading?
- Which book would you recommend someone who doesn’t read?
- Which author would you like to meet the most? Why?
- What is your favourite book title?
- If you could live in a fictional world which would it be? Why?
- What book that you read this year disappointed you the most?
- Who are your favourite literary characters of all time?
- What is your favourite classic?
- Which new release are you most exited about?
- If you could hang out with one fictional character for a day who would you choose?
Those that I nominate:
- Abbie @abigailamy
- Jeanette @myriadinklings
- Stefanie @yourdaughtersbookshelf
- Amy @bookenthral
- Safa @booksoverpeople
- Alyssa @pucksandpaperbacks
- Erika @errka220
- Regina @thebibliotheque
- Aria @ariastuckinwonderland
- Bree @literaryhellion
Thank you for reading. Hope you have a wonderful day!