I was tagged by Jenny @readerinareverie to do this tag. Thank you once again ❤
- Create 5 book – tv / movie pairings
Tag your favourite bloggers / booktubers
This is not the easiest tag to do for me. As I can’t think of this stuff out of my head but have to look it up. (And with that I mean I had to look up the movies and tv shows that I like. I have a list somewhere.) Let’s see how this will turn out.
1. If you have read The Diviners by Libba Bray you should watch Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries.
Both of them are set in the 20’s but in different cities and states. Miss Fisher’s is not quiet as creepy as The Diviners, nor does it have supernatural abilities. But the mystery is simply amazing in both of them.
2. If you have read The Book Thief by Markus Zusak you should watch Life is Beautiful (La Vita e Bella).
Both of them take place during World War II. The Book Thief in Germany while Life is Beautiful in Italy (the movie is in Italian as well.) Both are beautiful and tragic. Warning: If you do watch/read this prepare to be sad.
3. If you have read The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch you should watch Pirates of the Caribbean.
Confession: I have no idea why I connect these two together. But it was the first one that came to my mind, so I decided to go with it. Perhaps it’s because both involve thieves (in different concepts).
4. If you have read Eon: Dragoneye
Reborn you should watch Mulan.
Both take place in China, though Eon: Dragoneye Reborn in a fantasy world that resembles China. It also features a main female character that pretends to be a guy. I picked up Eon because the summary reminded me of Mulan.
5. If you have read Vicious by V.E. Schwab you should watch The Amazing Spider-Man, or the original Spider-Man movies.
Or any movie that features super powers. I just picked Spider-Man because he is my favourite super hero. The characters in Vicious are darker and more morally gray – and I really love them for that.
Sorry for not tagging anyone, I am very busy at the moment. I am moving tomorrow (for university), so today I am spending my time packing. Hopefully I will be done with it on time!
If you want to do this tag consider yourself tagged!
Thank you for reading. Hope you have a fantastic day.