I was nominated by Aldana @perfectioninbooks to do this award. Thank you once again! ❤
This award is given to smaller bloggers to help gain recognition and also bring the book community closer together.
The rules for the award are:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- When did you start blogging?
I started this blog at the end of July of this year.
- Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging mostly because I wanted to keep track of the books I read and my opinions of them. I also wanted to talk to people about books.
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I think it’s meeting new people and chatting with them. I am very introverted and shy in real life and I don’t have many friends (only a few close ones). So I find it amazing that this many people want to talk to me.
Blogging makes me happy because of many little things (beside the one I already mentioned), it’s an amazing hobby. I am so happy that I started this blog! 😀
- What is your favorite thing about books?
The possibility to escape reality and explore many different worlds.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” – George R.R. Martin
- Favorite social media?
Either GoodReads or Instagram. I love them both equally! ❤ They are the ones I use the most as well. Lately I have started using Twitter more and I am really liking my experience so far.
- An obsession?
Anime and manga. They have been for a long time.
- Something weird about you.
I have never watched Titanic and I don’t plan to. People are usually surprised about this. I don’t know if it’s weird, but it’s the first thing that came to mind so I’m going with it.
- A dream.
I want to travel to Japan, both to the big cities and the country side as well.
- Favorite cell phone app.
Instagram. I just love taking pictures of books and looking at the pictures of the people I follow.
- A hobby.
I love to draw and paint.
- Recommend something (app,book,series,whatever) that you really like/love.
As it is October and the time for creepy and scary things I thought I would recommend a tv series that qualifies for it.
The series is Penny Dreadful. I have watched the first season and absolutely loved it. It’s one of my favourite
Also some of the characters are Gothic literary characters (or at least interpretations of them). For example Dorian Gray and Victor Frankenstein.
Have you watched this series? Did you like it?
Random facts about me:
- I can speak three languages: English, German and Serbian.
- I love playing video games.
- My favourite food is ice-cream.
- I love candles. (Especially those that are scented.)
- I love painting my nails and I usually (nearly always) have them painted.
- I have lived in Vienna for a year now and I am in love with this city.
- I’m a night owl.
- I’m studying History of Art.
- The Chronicles of Narnia are the books that got me into reading.
- I have won two medals (both bronze) in a karate competition.
- I want to learn Italian.
The people who I nominated:
- Wendy @thebookishprincess
- Shivalika @whimsyjournals
- Michalah @capetowndreamer
- Melissa @inabookishworld
- Ariana @thequirkybooknerd
- Cassidy @thelittlebookcottage
- What is the book / series that got you into reading?
- If you could hang out for a day with a fictional character who would you choose?
- Your OTP?
- What are your favourite TV series?
- Which two place would you love to visit? (One real and one fictional.)
- Who is your favourite superhero?
- Which is your favourite season and why?
- What is something you miss?
- What do you like to do in your free time beside reading?
- What is your favourite place that you visited?
- What are some of your favourite bands / musicians / artists?
Thank you for reading. Hope you have a fantastic day.