[ As I was nominated by two people to do this I will be adding seven facts for each person (obviously meaning fourteen in total). Also I won’t be nominating anyone as I just don’t have the time to do that at the moment, as I am currently studying for an important exam. ]
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo.
Disclaimer: None of the images / gifs are mine. If you click on the image it will lead you to the tumble page where I found each of them.
Facts about me:
1. I’m a Slytherin. I have done the official test on Pottermore three times and each time I got put into Slytherin. And that’s saying something. Why did I do the test three times? I had some problems with the accounts so I ended up creating three, deleting two and right now I’m happy with the one I have left.
2. Currently obsessed with Halsey. I am seriously listening to her every day. Two of my favourite songs are Gasoline and Colours. (They are one of the first ones I listened to as well.) But honestly it’s so hard to choose favourites as all of her songs are freaking amazing! ❤
3. My favourite TV show is Criminal Minds. I absolutely love this show! ❤ I have been watching it for years now and it’s still my favourite. Yes, I have also re-watched the whole show (and some episodes even more than once). I just finished seeing the first two episodes of season 11. I am sooo glad that this show is back! ❤
4. I’m a cat person. I have always been. For as long as I can remember my family had at least one cat. That’s mainly because my father loves animals and we have had many different ones. (From the usual pets to some farm animals as well.) Cats are my favourite animals!
5. I have known my best friend for more than 6 years now. We met in high school, we were in the same class. And ever since we met we have been inseparable. I’m so grateful to have her in my life! ❤
6. I love spending time at the museum. I just love going through the museum and looking at the paintings, sculptures and everything else that you can find in a museum. Which is not surprising as I am studying Art History. I especially love taking my sketch book with me and drawing while I’m there. I could spend all day in a museum.
7. My birthday is on May 3rd. This makes me a Taurus. I don’t think I ever mentioned when my birthday was, so I though I would do that now.
8. I love Christmas. It’s my favourite holiday. I love the fact that I get the time to go home and visit my family for at least two weeks. I love spending time with them. Another reason why I love Christmas is because I tend to re-watch all the Harry Potter movies in the time around it. I don’t have a specific reason for that, it’s just something that I have been doing for years. And of course I love getting presents. But who doesn’t? 😀
9. I tend to over think everything. And that is my biggest problem. I’m trying to stop doing this, but (as you probably can imagine) it’s a lot harder to actually stop doing it. What I hate the most about this is that I over think the conversations that I had with people throughout the day and think of all the other/better things that I could have said. And don’t get me started on the times I make a mistake or I am in an embarrassing situation – my brain doesn’t let me forget it. Sigh.
10. I own and wear mostly black clothes. I just like wearing black and dark clothes. I don’t have any specific reason why. Just when I go clothes shopping I tend to pick up all the dark colours.
11. I am not a movie person. I only tend to watch movies with other people and never on my own. (Not counting re-watching movies that I love – I do that on my own.) I have no idea why. I just prefer watching TV shows or anime when I’m alone.
12. I am currently living in a dorm. I think I mentioned this somewhere but I’m not exactly sure. Anyway I am currently living in Vienna (Austria) where I am going to university. Seeing as I have no family here I’m living on my own in a dorm where I have a room for myself. The closest family that I have is 2 hours away and my home city (where I spent 18 years of my life) is 7-8 hours away. [Those times are with the car, with public transportation it’s a lot longer.]
13. I don’t like crowds of people. I just don’t feel comfortable when there are a lot of people around. They make me very nervous. That is also one of the reasons that I don’t tend to go to concerts, festivals or other large gatherings.
14. I had quiet a hard time writing all these facts. I don’t consider myself an interesting person, so thinking of all these facts was quiet a challenge for me. Yes, I did regret choosing to do 14 facts instead of 7 at some point.
Thank you all for reading. I hope you learned some new things about me! 😀 Do let me know some random facts about yourself, as I love getting to know people. I hope you have a fantastic day!