I was nominated by three lovely people for this award:
- Calliope @calliopethebookgoddess
- Aldii @perfectioninbooks
- Samer Tadele @bookbubblebee
- Amber @onlytruemagic
Thank you all once more! ❤ 😀
The hardest part of this award, for me, was deciding who to nominate (as I had to look through a lot of people’s blog histories). That is why this is so late, I have been putting it off (as it did mean a lot of work ) – shame on me for that. I have been just to lazy to do it. Anyway, I’m finally writing this post!
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
The story of my blog:
I had been watching booktube videos for quiet a while and it looked like a lot of fun. Talking about books, sharing my opinion, doing tags and other bookish stuff seemed like something I would enjoy greatly. But I’m not confident enough to actually film myself and post videos. Because of that I decided to start a blog.
I’m really happy that I made that decision. I love the fact that I can share my thoughts on books and connect with other people who like to read. It has been an amazing experience! 😀
I don’t feel as if I could give any proper advice, but I shall try. 😀 Or at least I’ll give you the most obvious one that I can think of at this moment. (Sorry, I’m not good with giving advice for a blog. I feel as if I’m in need of advice myself.)
Be yourself and write whatever you want. It’s your blog and you can do whatever you want with it. Write about anything you like and I’m sure you will find people who enjoy the same thing as yourself. Not to mention that you will have a lot of fun!
- Emma @EmmaTheBookLover
- Loreva @LaBookDreamer
- Olga @ReadingBetweenOceans
- Yasmin and Paige @TheWildReaders
- Alice @ABookAndTwoCupsOfTea
- Gabriela @GreatExhortations
- Nova @ReadingCrabapple
- Nika @NikasReadingList
- Heather @TheSassyGeek
- Michelle @MichelleBookAddict
- Marian @Bookception21
- T.K. Lawrence @ReadItOrNotReviews
- Kayla @BookedSolid1989
- Cassidy @TheLittleBookCottage
- Rebeca @BooksAndMessyBuns
Thank you all for reading! I hope you have a fantastic day.