- Display the award on your blog
- Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who awarded you
Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded
- Write seven interesting things about you.
The “interesting” things about me:
1. Dragons are my favourite mystical creatures! (I thought it would be best to mention this fact in this award, for obvious reasons!) 😀 I love reading about them. If you have any book recommendations for dragon books please let me know. I want to read more about them sooo bad!
2. I just started wearing glasses. Like literary four days ago. It’s still a bit weird but I’m getting used to them. It was one of those instances where I didn’t really notice that I couldn’t see well until very recently. And it was such an amazing feeling putting on my glasses for the first time. Everything got so much sharper (obviously). 😀
3. I CAN’T set myself a specific TBR. Whenever I try to set one I immediately don’t feel like reading any of those books. They just feel like a chore then and I don’t want to pick them up. So I tend to avoid doing TBR’s (that’s why there are none on my blog) unless it’s for a read-a-thon. I don’t appear to have problems with those, for some reason.
4. I just re-watched Sherlock Holmes and Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows with my best friend. We saw both of those movies in the cinema for the first time and we re-watch them together every now and then. And yesterday we felt like doing it again. I just love these movies, mostly because amazing memories are associated with them. And I am, kind of, obsessed with everything Sherlock Holmes related.
5. I haven’t watched a single episode of A Game of Thrones. I know, I know, everyone absolutely loves this show and I haven’t even started it yet. And I don’t plan on starting it any time soon. Why? Because I want to read all of the books first (the ones that are currently out). For some reason I set myself that goal. How is it going so far? Well, I have read the first book, meaning not so well. 😀
6. My favourite superhero is Spider-Man. He always has been, since I was very little. I remember watching all the movies with my cousin, who is one year younger than me. And we also dressed up as Spider-Man one year, for some weird reason. Also I find this gif to be slightly creepy but I still like it very much.
7. I hate social gatherings. (Well, most of them – there are some exceptions.) I honestly don’t feel like being polite and listening to all the crap that people tend to talk about. This just came up as we had around 30 people over for the two days after Christmas. They were mostly adults (who talk about politics and such boring stuff) and little children (and I don’t like children, at all). It was basically hell. Well, at least I know how to deal with these situations.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a fantastic day!