- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo.
1. I am currently obsessed with Haikyuu!! ❤ And I mean both the manga and the anime. I just adore the story and the characters – I’m simply obsessed with it. I have re-watched all the anime episodes a few times and don’t get me even started on the manga. I started reading it before the anime started airing and I can’t even count the times I reread some of the volumes.
2. As we are on the topic of anime and manga – My new favourite anime is One Punch Man. It was soo good, every episode was on point. After the first episode aired I decided to read the whole manga, as I ended up enjoying the episode so much. I really hope that there will be another season of this anime! ❤
3. I love The X-Files. It’s one of my favourite TV shows and one I remember watching a lot with my parents when I was younger. I seriously need to re-watch some of the episodes soon, it’s been way too long since I last saw it.
4. My favourite sport to play is volleyball. I was part of a volleyball club for 3 years and I had the most amazing time. I especially loved going there over the summer when I had no school. It really was a great experience. Sadly I haven’t played volleyball in a long time, probably around 2 years or so. Now that I think about it I don’t know why I haven’t. New plan: play again some time soon!
5. I have never watched Titanic. I don’t know, I was just never interested in this movie. And I don’t plan on watching it. I do know the basic story, some details (that my friends told me about) and some of the songs from this movie. But I have never watched it.
6. I don’t think I mentioned this before. I have been dyeing my hair red for around 3 years now. I just love coloured hair and I find that red suits me a lot. There really isn’t much more I can say about this. 😀
7. My favourite scent is vanilla. I always buy myself scented candles that smell of vanilla. I don’t know why I love it as much as I do. I just love sitting around relaxing and having lit a candle that smells that wonderfully. 😀
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day!