I was nominated by some amazing people for this award. They are:
Thank you all once again! ❤ 😀 Be sure to check out their blogs, they are all wonderful!
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person that has nominated you.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 blogs of your choice. Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
1. I loved the movie Deadpool. I have seen it twice in the cinema so far, once with my best friend and once with some other friends. I seriously LOVED the movie and I’m sooo glad that I have watched it. I laughed sooo much, it’s one of the best Marvel movies that I have ever seen.
2. I just started watching Daria. For some reason I have never watched this show before. I have seen a lot about it on tumblr and many of my friends love it. So it was time to actually start watching it and I’m really enjoying it so far. I’m currently on season 2. 😀
3. I wish I had more bookish friends in real life. Basically I don’t know ANYONE in real life who reads as much as I do. Or at least reads the same books that I do. There is only my best friend and she mostly reads classics.
4. I want to visit Japan. I have always wanted to visit that country and I hope that I will be able to do so at least once in my life. 😀
5. I’ve never been to a bookish event. I have never been to a book signing, nor have I ever met an author. I would love to go to bookish events, but they just don’t take place where I live (or at least the ones I’m interested in don’t).
6. I am obsessed with nail polish. It’s my favourite “beauty item”, if you want to call it that. I just love painting my nails and they are always (well, nearly always) painted. I tend to go for dark colours like black, dark red, purple, blue, green etc. I just love how they look when painted. 😀
Story time! Her old office at work had one that they stopped using. It was just sitting there. Mom then asked her boss if she could have it, as she knew that I have always wanted to own one. He said it was fine to take it, so she did that. And then I got it, for which I’m very thankful. 😀
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day!