March wasn’t a good reading month for me. I was in a weird reading mood the whole month, where I wasn’t really in the mood to read but I still wanted to read everything. I don’t know how to explain it, even I don’t understand it. XD
Anyway, onto the books I read this month! 😀
- On Writing: A Memoir Of The Craft by Stephen King
4 out of 5 stars – I really enjoyed this book. I listened to it on audiobook (which was narrated by the author, which made it even more special). I found it very inspirational and it made me want to write. I would recommend it to everyone who wants to become an author or anyone who is interested in writing!
- Notes from Underground by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
2.5 out of 5 stars – Not the best book by Dostoyevsky that I have read, yet I still enjoyed parts of it. Though I found the main character to be really unlikable, well to me at least. I would recommend ‘Crime and Punishment’ by this author – I seriously loved that book.
- The Unforgotten by Laura Powell
2 out of 5 stars – I received this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. I didn’t enjoy this book and I had quiet a few problems with it. I will write a full review for it, so there I’ll explain why I didn’t enjoy it and express my other thoughts on this book.
EDIT: I have written a review for this book. You can check it out here!
- White Fang by Jack London
2 out of 5 stars – This book just wasn’t my cup of tea. I don’t really have much more to say. I simply didn’t enjoy it as much as I thought/hoped I would.
I also started reading some books this month that I have yet to finish. I’ll be mentioning them as well, as I’m enjoying them a lot more than then books I read this month. (And it somehow seems sad to only mention those four books, where most of them I didn’t even like.)
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi – I finally started reading this book and so far I’m really enjoying it. The writing style is seriously wonderful! I don’t know why I haven’t picked this book up until now, as I have owned it for quiet some time.
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton – This is an other book that I got for review from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. And it’s very very good so far. I’m really liking the main female character and the world is super interesting. I can’t wait to read more and find out what’s going to happen next.
- A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin – I didn’t actually start this book in March, but it is still one I’m “currently reading” so I thought I would mention it. I’m loving it so far, though it’s taking me quiet a while to get through.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day!