I was nominated by the lovely Jordyn @jbookish for this award. Thank you once again! 🙂 ❤ Be sure to check out her blog as well!
- Display the award on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who awarded you.
Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write seven interesting things about you.
I always have problems with these kinds of awards, because I struggle to think of the facts I want to write. 😄 Today I’m going to write about three games I have lately been obsessed with, as now that it’s summer I have a lot more free time and I can actually play them. And then some things that I don’t care about and some other random facts. Now lets begin with this award! 😀
The “interesting” things about me:
1. I have started playing World of Warcraft once again. This was one of the first online games (
and one of the only ones as well) that I got really obsessed with some years ago. And with that I mean 3 years ago was the last time I played this game. Recently I have gotten back into it and I’m absolutely loving it so far! For those curious, I play as a Blood Elf Warrior (don’t really know if anyone is curious about that). 😄
2. A few days ago I was at a sleepover at my best friends house. There we played quiet a bit of The Sims Medieval and it was freaking amazing! I’m a big fan of The Sims in general but I have never before played this version before (I honestly have no idea why). And now I’m addicted to it. I just bought the game for myself and I seriously can’t wait to start playing it on my own! The quests and story of this game are very interesting plus I do love the middle ages, so this game is perfect for me.
3. And now, onto the final game and one that is a classic: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. This is one of my all time favourite games and I got the remastered version for the Nintendo 3DS some time ago – now I finally had the time to play it. It’s simply wonderful getting back into this story and playing this wonderful game once again.
4. I don’t care about Hamilton. Everywhere I go (tumblr, twitter, other sites) I see people raving about this musical. And I simply don’t care about it. I have listened to some of the songs, as I kept seeing it everywhere and I had no idea what it was, but I really didn’t click with it. So there is that.
5. I don’t care about Pokemon Go either. (Apparently this is turning into a short list of things that I don’t care about.) I love all the Pokemon games that I have played, and trust me there are quiet a lot of them, but this just doesn’t appeal to me. And I quiet honestly can’t see why so many people are obsessed with it.
6. I just found out that I have passed a very important exam! 😀 I literary just got an email saying that the results are there. Of course, I immediately went to the university site where I can look that up (
with shaky hands and feeling VERY nervous). And when I checked I found out that I HAVE PASSED! 😀 I can’t even convey how exited, happy and proud I am at the moment! I simply couldn’t have gotten any better news and my summer has gotten even better now ( as if it wasn’t already amazing).
7. I can speak three languages: English, German and Serbian/Croatian. (
I have mentioned this before, somewhere on my blog.) Now I want to start learning Italian, simply because I’m interested in the language. This ties in with my reading: I read books mostly in English, around 90% of the ones I read are in English. I do, however, read some books in German and Serbian as well. And what I have found out is that I read the fastest in English, for whatever strange reason. ( English is not my native language or anything like that.) Well, I guess I have rambled enough about this.
That’s all for this post!
I’m not going to be nominating anyone, simply because I don’t have the time right now to do so. Plus I do have quiet a lot of tags and awards to write – so there will be a lot more opportunities for me to tag/nominate people. 🙂
Thank you all so much for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day!