Top Five Wednesday is a weekly meme created by Lainey @GingerReadsLainey and she has passed down the torch to Sam @ThoughtsOnTomes. For more information and for future topics you can check out the goodreads group.
I had a lot of fun thinking about the books that I don’t want to read.
(For whatever reason that was.) So, I kind of went overboard and ended up picking 10 books instead of 5. I just kept thinking of books that I have no interest in reading. As I did enjoy the theme a lot I decided to just go with every book I could think of (at this particular moment that it). So this could be considered a double list.
Also, I’m not going to give reasons as to why I don’t plan on ever reading these books. There are simply to many for me to write about
(and lets be real, I’m lazy). So, if you are interested in why I don’t want to read them, feel free to ask! 😀
The first five are ones I simply have no interest in reading.
(Though I also have to say that they are not in any particular order.)
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
- Life and Death: Twilight Reimagined by Stephenie Meyer
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith, Philip Smiley (illustrator)
- Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
The next five are from series where I didn’t enjoy the first book and therefore don’t plan on continuing with the series.
(Same as before, there really is no particular order.)
- Windwitch by Susan Dennard
- Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness
- Tatiana and Alexander by Paullina Simons
- World After by Susan Ee
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Do you plan to read any of these books? Have you already read them? Do let me know!
Thank you very much for reading! I hope you have a wonderful day!