Hello everyone! It’s been a while since I have last posted anything.
(So hopefully, you still remember me…) More precisely it’s been since the 4th of December. I seriously can’t believe that I haven’t posted anything in nearly two weeks!! The time passed by soooo fast and I have no idea where it went.
So where was I? What has been happening?
- I had a presentation for an important class
(the most important of this semester for me)that had to be 20 minutes long. So that meant researching and doing A TON of stuff for it. I had the presentation this week and it went very well, sooo at least I did good on that. So all the work did pay off.
- I had some exams as well, meaning I had to study.
- And I had to attend classes as well.
- Seeing as I had that much to do, I nearly didn’t read anything and I wasn’t really motivated to write for my blog. I was dead tired every evening and just couldn’t write anything. Or do anything, to be more precise, aside from sleep and watch some youtube videos.
These past three weeks have been really crazy for me and I’m very glad that they are over. Now are Christmas holidays and I have finally some free time! SO that means I finally have time to read and blog! Yaaaaaaay for that!
I’m very exited to be back and to blog more! Since I was gone for a while I have quiet a few posts to catch up to, so hopefully I’ll be doing that this weekend. I CAN’T WAIT to talk to all of you again!
What else is new?
- I changed the look of my blog a bit!
(Or a lot, depending on how you look at it.)I changed the colour of my blog from teal to RED, added a new background and sidebar image. (And I’m going to change the profile picture soon as well, here and on all my other social media. I just got bored of the last look.)
- I got a new hair colour as well. Today actually. I went from red to BLACK! And I’ sooo exited about it, I’m really loving it!
Really happy that I decided to do it.
- I’m also currently in my home town, where I’m staying for the Christmas holidays. I haven’t been home in 3 months, so it’s wonderful to be back once again. I arrived yesterday and I can’t wait to see all my family and friends soon.
That’s all that has been going on lately. I’ll be posting something else relatively soon.