I’m staring at the number of people that are following my blog at the moment and I still can’t believe it. I’m also really late to writing this post
(super sorry about that, please forgive me!) so currently my blog has around 550 followers. 550 FOLLOWERS!?! I can’t believe that this many people decided to follow my blog and read my ramblings.
THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH!!!
There really isn’t anything more I can say that can express my gratitude to all of you.
I’m overwhelmed with how my blog has grown since I started it and I NEVER expected to have 100 followers, let alone 550. I’m thankful to every single one of you! Thank you for following my blog, interacting with me and sharing my love for books (and other random things I love). Thank you all sooooo much!! ❤
- This year I have decided to stop forcing myself to read
(yes, I have briefly mentioned this before), or rather be pressured by the number of books I read each month. I started getting overwhelmed at the end of last year when I saw that I was behind on my goal. And it started causing me anxiety, so I have decided to set myself the goal of reading 7 books this year (which I know I’ll surpass easily)and just enjoy the books that I decide to pick up. After all quality over quantity, or something along those lines. This makes me feel a lot better and I’m already enjoying reading more, since there is no pressure.
- I have decided to be more active on my blog and post regularly. Usually I only post whenever I feel like it – I basically write when I’m in the mood for it and then immediately post whatever I wrote when I’m finished with it. NOW I want to start panning ahead and actually posting regularly. At least two times a week, which I can surely manage. I’m not setting myself specific days for posting yet, but that might change in the future depending on how well I can organise myself.
- I plan to start doing a few more features/memes aside from Top Ten Tuesday and Top Five Wednesday, as I do these ONLY when the theme interests me.
(Which doesn’t happen that often. One a month or even less than that.)So WHAT are your favourite features/memes? I would love to know, so that I get more of an idea in which one I want to participate as well.
- As I haven’t been that active this past week, due to real life stuff I had to deal with, I have quiet a bit of catching up to do – both in reading posts and answering comments. I’m really looking forward to reading all the posts I missed and I’m very sorry for being late with my replies.
- I just finished an important paper for an uni course. And I mean like two days ago. It was basically the most important course for me, that I had in this semester. And now I have FINALLY finished it! I’m beyond happy about that and I must say that I’m quiet pleased with how it turned out to be.
- And with me finishing the paper I mentioned, I have finished another semester of university! Yaaaaay for freedom.
(At least for a bit, before my next one starts in March.)I have been pretty stressed this past semester, so I’m very glad that it’s finally over and done.
- Today I’m actually going back to my home town for the break! I’m taking the bus this evening and going to visit my family and friends. I’m really exited about it, even though I have to endure an 7 to 8 hours long bus ride…That’s not going to be that fun, but it can’t be helped.
(Although, now that I think about it, I haven’t even started packing yet…I should probably get to that!)
- I have been living in Vienna for over 2 years now
(a little bit over that)and I can’t believe that much time has already passed. This year I plan on exploring more of the city, as I don’t feel like I know it well enough – or as much as I would like. So hopefully I’ll be taking pictures of some places I visit and then sharing those experiences on my blog as well. (Not sure if that’s going to happen, it just an idea at the moment.)
And that is all. I have written a lot more than I thought I would. Apparently I missed writing and talking with all of you.