- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award. Ask them three questions.
1. If you could switch places with one character (book, TV, movie, anime, etc.), who would it be?
Why pick only one when you can three?
(Or rather when you can’t really decide which ones you want to pick.) I have decided to pick two book characters and one from a tv show.
- Elizabeth Bennet. She is one of my all time favourite female characters. I love the time period that Pride and Prejudice is set in and it would be amazing to switch places with her and being able to live through that period.
(Plus there is Mr. Darcy and who am I to say no to that?)
- Luna Lovegood. Was there any doubt that I would pick a Harry Potter character? I think not. Everyone knows I would love to live in the magical world of Harry Potter. (Along with all of you who also adore this series.) And seeing that Luna is my favourite female character from the series, I definitely would love to switch places with her.
(By the way my favourite male character is Harry Potter.)
- Rory Gilmore. Growing up I was obsessed with the Gilmore Girls and my favourite character was Rory, I could relate to her a lot
(well, as much as child me could relate to a teenager). I would definitely love to switch places with her, it would be very fun to live her life. I recently watched a few episodes of this show, so that’s why I needed to pick Rory as well, as I was reminded why I loved her.
2. What is your most recent favourite book/series/author?
Since I’m unable to pick one recent favourite, I decided to go with three.
(Lets be real, no one is surprised by that.) All three of these books were fantastic and I loved them! The Forbidden Wish is one of the best retellings that I have ever read. I also have a full review for it, if you want to more of my thoughts on it. Career of Evil is the third book in the Cormoran Strike series and so far my favourite one! It was completely action packed and had many unexpected turns and developments. (I NEED the next book in this series!) Eldest is the second series in the Inheritance Cycle and one I simply adored. It’s definitely the slowest book out of these, but I loved it nontheless. I just love the world and the characters in this story!
3. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I think I would the power to control time. Honestly it sounds like an amazing power to have, plus it would be very useful as well. I can just imagine everything I could do, if I possessed this fantastic ability!
(Though I don’t think it’s good to trust me with this kind of power, but we shall ignore that!)
1. What is your go-to read when you are feeling down and need something to get you through the day?
That is, without a doubt, the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling. This is my all time favourite series and the one that I love to reread all the time
(I usually reread it once a year). This world and characters just feel like home to me and I always get into an amazing mood when I read these books. So they are quiet the obvious choice for this question!
2. If you had a choice to travel to any fictional world you could choose from, what world would you choose?
Well, I’m leaving out the magical worlds of Harry Potter and Narnia, as I literary always pick either of them and I want to change it up a bit! (
But I would obviously love to travel to both of them.) I would love to travel to the world of The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi. I recently reread this book and it just reminded me how fascinated I was with the world and how much I would love to see it. I just would love to see everything magical and mundane that is part of this world.
3. If you friend, sibling or relative asked you for book recommendations because they are suddenly interested in reading, what book would you recommend and why?
I usually recommend fast paced and engrossing books to people who want to get into reading. Sooo if someone hasn’t read anything and wanted to start out I would recommend these four.
(Though now seeing them next to each other I can see quiet some similarities between them!) They are all very interesting, fast paced and not that long – so perfect for people who want to get into reading. (Plus I greatly enjoyed all of them, so there’s that as well.)