I was nominated for this award by the lovely Azia @The Uncharted Word. Thank you once more! ❤ 🙂 Be sure to check out her blog!!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 3 questions posed by the nominator
- Nominate up to 8 other bloggers and provide them with your own 3 questions
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award
This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
1. What’s the longest time you’ve gone without reading?
I was a really big reader when I was a child. But from the ages of 11 till I was around 15 I barely read any books, aside from those that I had to read as assigned reading for school. Those four years I got into anime and gaming, reading just wasn’t something I was interested in at that time.
(Though I did read some manga here and there as well, but I’m not really counting that.) That was definitely the longest time that I have gone without reading in my life.
Now I go without reading for a week or two at the most. That’s only when I’m too busy with university
(or life in general) or I just don’t feel like reading.
2. How do you arrange your bookshelves? And if you don’t have proper bookshelves, what would your dream shelves look like?
I currently only have one bookshelf that’s waaaay too packed. I have to double-stack quiet a few books. So I’m not really able to arrange all the books the way I want to.
(That’s the down side of living in a dorm room and not having the space.) There are some ways that I usually arrange my shelves and that’s the way I tried to do it with my current one as well:
- Books by the same author next to each other. I just like having them all in one place and when I’m looking for some books it’s easier to find. Plus it means that all my series are nicely organised and together.
- By genre. I just like my books to be organised that way. I keep all my fantasy and science fiction books near each other. The same goes with my mystery books, classics and the few contemporaries that I own.
3. Is there an extreme sport (i.e. skydiving, snowboarding, gliding) you like to do or would like to do?
There isn’t an extreme sport that I have ever done. I probably should never do one either, since I’m rather clumsy and have a feeling that I would hurt myself very easily. The one I’m most likely to do is skydiving, probably because I would love to jump out of a plane and feel the fall. Though there is the fact that I’m kind of afraid of heights, so I honestly have no idea why this one is the most interesting one to me!
- Raven @Dreamy Addictions
- Ariana @The Quirky Book Nerd
- Sophie @Blame Chocolate
- Jessica @The Awkward Book Blogger
(As always, if you don’t feel like doing this award feel free to ignore it. No pressure!)
- What are some of your favourite TV shows and why do you love them?
- What makes you start reading a book and what makes you stop?
- If you won the lottery what’s the first thing you’d do with your winnings?