I was tagged by the wonderful Kat @Life and Other Disasters to do this tag. Thank you once more! ❤ 🙂 If you aren’t already following her what are you doing with your life?! Remedy that immediately and follow her. She has one of the most amazing blogs out there and she is simply awesome!
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions asked on this post.
- Nominate at least five people to do it also.
- Let your nominees know you nominated them.
Describe Your Perfect Reading Spot!
My perfect reading spot is anywhere I feel comfortable and cozy. I adore those cute reading nooks that some people seem to have. And YES I WANT ONE AS WELL! Hopefully I will have one in the future
(when I move into my own flat – which won’t be for ages, but I can still dream), they always seem so inviting – especially those in front of windows!
Tell Us 3 Book Confessions!
- I’m not interested in reading any Sarah J. Maas books
(more than I have already read that is). I’m not going to go into the reasons why, mostly I have just lost interest in her books.
- I don’t tend to watch book to movie/tv show adaptations, even for books that I adored. That might have to do with the fact that I don’t wach that many movies in general, but I also don’t want to be disappointed.
- I always find contemporaries hard to pick up, mostly because I never seem to be in the mood for them even though there are quite a few out there that I’m very much interested in reading.
When Was the Last Time You Cried During a Book?
I don’t cry often while reading. With the exception being the Harry Potter books, for some reason I cry during every single one of them. Seeing that I reread Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban in January I would have to go with that being the last time I cried during a book. I actually read the illustrated edition and it was a beautiful experience.
How Many Books Are on Your Bedside Table?
I usually have all the books that I’m currently reading on my bedside table. Sometimes there is only one and sometime there are five, it seriously depends on how much I’m reading at the moment
(or rather how many books I’m in the middle of).
Currently there are three on my bedside table:
- The Atrocities by Jeremy Shipp
(on my Kindle),
- The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo,
- Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi.
What’s Your Favourite Snack to Eat While You Are Reading?
I don’t tend to eat while I’m reading. I usually just enjoy coffee or tea while reading
(and occasionally hot chocolate). But if I had to pick something it would probably be a salty snack (like popcorn, chips or something like that), since I know I won’t be staining my book with them.
Name 3 Books You Would Recommend to Everyone!
Show Us a Picture of Your Favourite Bookcase on a Bookshelf!
Describe How Much Books Mean to You in Just 3 Words!
Fantasy. Escape. Happiness.
Okay. That was really hard, I seriously had to think for a while about this one. There were a ton of other words that kept popping into my mind, but these three resonated the most with me, so I’m going with them.
- Kathy @Pages Below The Vaulted Sky
- Raven @Dreamy Addictions
- Kate @Reading Through Infinity
- Sophie @Blame Chocolate
- Jessica @The Awkward Book Blogger
As always, if you have already done this tag or simply don’t feel like doing it – feel free to ignore me! 🙂