Yes, I’m aware that I’m VERY late with this mid-year book freak out tag. I wanted to post it at the beginning of the month, but I just didn’t get around to it until now. I’m only considering the books I read in the first 6 months for the questions (
none that I ended up reading in July). Despite being very late with this tag I still wanted to do it, mostly because the mid-year book freak out tag has been a tradition on my blog ever since I started blogging. This is actually my 6th time doing this tag! (Which kinda feels unreal, if I’m being honest.)
With all of that being said, lets get into the questions!
1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2020:
2. Best sequel you’ve read so far in 2020:
3. New release you haven’t read yet, but want to:
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year:
5. Biggest disappointment:
6. Biggest surprise:
7. Favourite new author (debut or new to you):
8. Newest fictional crush:
I don’t have fictional crushes.
9. Newest favourite character:
Miryem from Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik.
10. Book that made you cry:
11. Book that made you happy:
12. Most beautiful book you’ve bought so far this year (or received):